Partagez votre passion

Rencontrez des utilisateurs et partagez vos idées !

Couldn´t add shader to your library

8 Réponses, Dernière réponse 23rd January 2019 at 09 h 58 min

author picture
Hey, Unfortunately the following error message appears on my computer when i try to add shader to my library: "Couldn´t add shader to your library". As soon as I copy these shader files into the default folder I can use them however. I think there is a problem with the administrator rights. Best regards from Germany, Florian
Signaler 0 | 0
8 Commentaires
Trier par: Premier Meilleur
author picture
Administrateur
Hi Florian,
Could you tell us what OS you have?
Thank you for the report.
Have a good day,
Marion
Signaler 0 | 0
author picture
Hi Marion, Thank you for the fast answer. I am working on a windows system. Best regards Florian
Signaler 0 | 0
author picture
Administrateur
Are you on windows 10?
Could you tell me if you have a folder named "HeavyM" in your "Documents" folder?
You should have a folder "ShadersLibrary" in it, it's where we store the shaders you add.
Thanks for your help,
Marion
Signaler 1 | 0
author picture
Yes, Windows 10! Thank´s for this Information! Now I can manually add my shaders, and it works :) If you still have questions to solve the problem I am of course still available! Florian
Signaler 0 | 0
author picture
Administrateur
Did you need administrator rights to add manually your shaders?
Did the shaders you try to add was stored in a regular folder on your computer? or on an extern device? or maybe in a location where administrator rights are needed?
Thank you very much for your help!
Marion
Signaler 0 | 0
author picture
my shader files are in a folder on the desktop. When I move the files from the desktop to Documents / HeavyM / ShadersLibrary, I do not need administrator authorization. When I now try to add the files from the desktop to the library in HM, Unfortunately the same error still occurs. Same when I run the program as an administrator ... Do you have a log in the program directory where I can find additional information for you !?
Signaler 0 | 0
author picture
I have already looked through a few log files where, unfortunately, I have found no helpful information for it
Signaler 0 | 0
author picture
Administrateur
I will run some other tests to find the problem, but for now, I didn't manage to reproduce this error on my computer. I'll keep you informed if I find something.
Also, note that the error occurs if a file which has the same name is already in the folder, so you can't overwrite previous shaders.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Have a good day,
Marion
Signaler 0 | 0

Vous devez être connecté à un compte pour créer un sujet. |S'inscrire

Retourner aux sujets

La communauté HeavyM est également sur Facebook !

Derniers sujets actifs dans le forum

Duplicate Charge Il y a moins d'un jour eGPU on Mac depuis 1 Semaine, 2 Jours adding your own letters to inbuilt shaders depuis 2 Semaines The HeavyM Wishlist depuis 3 Semaines Help programming TouchOSCEditor for layout depuis 3 Semaines